lunes, 29 de noviembre de 2010

Smokey Robinson - The Tracks Of My Tears Live (1965)



People say I'm the life of the partyBecause I tell a joke or twoAlthough I might be laughing loud and heartyDeep inside I'm blueSo take a good look at my faceYou'll see my smile looks out of placeIf you look closer, it's easy to traceThe tracks of my tears..I need you, need youSince you left me if you see me with another girlSeeming like I'm having funAlthough she may be cuteShe's just a substituteBecause you're the permanent one..So take a good look at my faceYou'll see my smile looks out of placeIf you look closer, it's easy to traceThe tracks of my tears..I need you, need youOutside I'm masqueradingInside my hope is fadingJust a clown oh yeahSince you put me downMy smile is my make upI wear since my break up with you..So take a good look at my faceYou'll see my smile looks out of placeIf you look closer, it's easy to traceThe tracks of my tears

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario